At Kindyland Kids centres we value and have respect for the rights of all children, staff and parents. We have a commitment to maximise the positive development of all children, recognising and supporting children in attendance having additional needs.
Our Emergent Curriculum is based on the National Early Years Learning Framework and our educators work in close collaboration with families to ensure the best outcomes for each child are achieved during these precious early years.
Programs are designed to meet the individual needs of each child and we acknowledge that children develop at their own pace.
We provide a Kindergarten program delivered by an Early Childhood Teacher that follows the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines. This program comes under the funding of the Queensland Government.
Children are encouraged to learn through play, to enrich their learning and development prior to the prep year of schooling.
- At Kindyland Kids we are committed to the provision of quality child care as an essential community service in support of families’ rights and needs.
- We value and have respect for the rights of all children, staff and parents.
- We have a commitment to maximise the positive development of all children, recognising and supporting children in attendance having additional needs.
- We are committed to service user participation and value the involvement of families in the service and in decision-making processes.
- We respect each child’s right to learn through play.
- We accept and are responsive to individual and cultural diversity.
- We have a commitment to environmental awareness and care as an essential aspect of respect for self and others.